These hand-painted mugs stand 4.25" high and are 3.5" wide at the base, holds 14 oz. They are glazed in a leaf green with panels of rust decorated in an Asian motif in black and light ivory. These mugs have been made using the soda firing technique providing a more rustic and brighter finish, have a very sturdy feel.
- Each mug 4.25" high x 3.5" wide
- Weight 4 lbs 3 ozs for the set
- Created by Don Cox Pottery
- This is a handcrafted piece of art pottery. Finished items will have variations in color and texture.
- Color may vary slightly from image due to variations in monitors.