Knot-work represents the circle of life, with no beginning and no end. Its loops depict eternity: of life, of spirit, of nature and of love.
The individual loops can never be separated from the whole illustrating how our lives are woven with those around us, and with those who came before and will come after. It also symbolizes the interconnected forces of life: Earth, Air, Fire, Water.
African "Turquoise" Jasper: A stone of tranquility and balance, It absorbs negative energy and aligns body, mind and spirit.
- Pendants are approximately 1.75" in length
- All designs use waxed cotton cord.
- Cords can be adjusted between 16 - 32 inches.
- Stones will have variations in color and texture.
- Color may vary slightly from image due to variations in monitors.